If a pharmacist, doctor or hospital neglects to maintain the level of professional responsibility that is expected and required, tragedy can result. This type of negligence can cause the victim to suffer a premature death or a catastrophic injury.
Medical malpractice cases we handle may involve:
- Surgical mishaps (leaving items inside the patient)
- Giving the individual the wrong medication or the wrong dose of medication
- Delayed treatment
- Premature discharge
- Failure to treat and/or diagnose a life-threatening condition
- Unnecessary surgical procedure
- Performing the wrong surgery
- Not following up after surgery and/or on test results
- Pressure ulcers
- Serious infections acquired at a hospital or facility
- Incorrectly reading an X-ray or any other diagnostic test
If you or one of your family members suffered injuries due to the negligence of a medical professional, doctor, pharmacist or hospital, the skilled medical malpractice lawyers at Yearout & Traylor can help determine if you have a medical malpractice case – contact us today.
Our office are located in Birmingham, Alabama, and proudly serve North Alabama, Central Alabama, Jefferson County, Jasper, Tuscaloosa, Bessemer and Montgomery.