Although routine business matters such as standard transactions and issues related to debt collection can be addressed through a corporate law office, major legal matters involving business deals that have gone awry or some other type of significant commercial litigation require a skilled trial attorney who is knowledgeable about business litigation.
Common business disputes we handle include:
- Commercial insurers (coverage disputes)
- Equipment owners (disputes with vendors)
- Minority shareholders in squeeze-out and oppression cases
- Small companies involved in a failed merger against larger companies
- Commission disputes (sales professionals)
- Licensing disputes
In the event that you need an experienced business litigation attorney in Birmingham, Alabama, North Alabama, Jasper, Jefferson County, Tuscaloosa, Bessemer, Central Alabama or Montgomery, do not hesitate to contact Yearout & Traylor today.