Huntsville contractor injured in electrical accident

A Huntsville contractor recently suffered life-threatening injuries on the job when he was electrocuted by a high-powered electrical line, stated on September 17.

According to reports, an unidentified employee of Parr Contracting was working at the corner of South Memorial Parkway and Byrd Spring Road when the metal handle of his broom contacted a live electrical wire charged by 46,000 volts. Residential electricity was temporarily down after the accident. Huntsville Utilities extended their condolences. The injured contractor is currently in stable condition.

Wage loss is often the result when workers suffer injuries on the job. Because of this, it is important to pursue financial compensation to support you and your family during this difficult time. The lawyers of Yearout & Traylor represent Birmingham workers who are injured on the job. Find out how we may help you today by calling 205-414-8160.

Posted in Personal Injury | Tagged as: electrocution, workplace injury | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *